Estou repassando abaixo algumas informações fornecidas pelo Jaime Cisterna sobre várias feiras de oportundiades de trabalho em Calgary. Espero que sejam boas.
City of Calgary
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Main Branch - Banker's Hall - Mall Entrance
309 8th Avenue SW
Exciting career opportunities are available for:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Financial Service Representatives
- Financial Service Associates
- Mortgage Advisors
- Financial Advisors
- Branch Managers
Please bring your resume and we ask sk that you create a CIBC Careers profile prior to the event. You do not need to register in advance.
Unable to attend? Apply on-line and reference requisition # 13005312.
What We're Looking For
- Successful candidate must exhibit CIBC's values of trust, team work and accountability.
- Must have prior professional experience working towards and achieving sales targets.
- Must have initiative and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Should be organized and detail oriented.
- For Financial Service Representatives; must have CIFC or CSC prior to or within 6 months of start date.
- For Financial Advisors; must have a completed CSC.
- For Branch Managers; must have CIFC or CSC prior to or within 12 months of start date.
What You Should Know
- Must be available works shifts including evenings and weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) as required.
- Must be mobile to work in locations within the City of Calgary
The Inaugural Alberta Works Week is April 29 – May 3, 2013. The focus of the week is to increase public awareness of workforce issues and to profile our collaborative career, employment and training resources for all Albertans. Save the date and consider hosting an event during the Week to help bring greater profile to the employment and training programs your organization has to offer. More information to follow in the coming weeks.
HIRING and SPECIAL EVENTS
Attend the Calgary Job Shop Career Fair on March 14 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Telus Convention Center. Local businesses will be onsite looking to meet job seekers with a variety of backgrounds. If you are looking for a job or are interested in seeing what other options are out there, this is the place for you. Please see attached poster for more information.
The Home Depot Canada is embarking on a hiring spree in Alberta to support its busy spring sales season. In the Calgary area, career fairs will be held on March 16 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.at store locations. Job seekers can begin applying online at www.homedepot.ca/jobs.
Join Alberta Works for Tradesfest 2013 - Our Annual Trades Career Exploration and Hiring Event on March 20 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the MarlboroughCommunity Centre. Please see attached poster for more information.
The Alberta Government is presenting a free online session for foreign workers that explains changes to existing immigration programs; new programs from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC); Temporary Foreign Worker Annex and the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). An Immigration Specialist will be available to answer questions online on March 21 at 2 p.m. (please note the date was previously and incorrectly identified as March 12) Please see the attached poster or visit www.AlbertaCanada.com/TFW for more information.
Attend the McKenzie Towne Job Fair on March 23 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Job Fair is being held at 40 McKenzie Towne Boulevard S.E. Please see attached poster for more information.